Cog is an elite demon located in Act 1. They are fast moving creatures and can easily overwhelm a newer player if they are unprepared.
- AR means Attack Rating.
|Difficulty||Attack 1||Attack 1 AR||Elemental||Attack 2||Attack 2 AR|
|Hatred||14-29||160||Lightning Damage, 100% chance of:
10-21 (2 s)
|Destruction||372-767||17250||Lightning Damage, 100% chance of:
372-744 (6 s)
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second.
- Blocked attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Avoided attacks will not damage the monster.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- The chill effectiveness on almost all monsters is -20%, regardless the difficulty.
|Difficulty||Defense||Blocking||Avoiding||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
- Location 1
- Location 2
- Location 3
Write here any tips and tricks to kill that monster.